Welcome to Grammar Challenge Series.
In a country or society without rules and regulations, there can be no crime.
English Language has certain rules and regulations and failure to abide by the rules and regulations there will be problem of grammatical errors.
_Changing Verb in question and negative sentences in Past Tense_
1. Did Akin *played* cricket yesterday? (NO)
Did Akin *play* cricket yesterday? (YES)
2. Did Sam *went* to work yesterday? (NO)
Did Sam *go* to work yesterday? (YES)
3. Did you *ate* my cake? (NO)
Did you *eat* my cake? (YES)
4. Did he *lived* in London? (NO)
Did he *live* in London? (YES)
5. Where did she *went* (NO)
Where did she *go* (YES)
6. You did not *saw* him (NO)
You did not *see* him (YES)
7. They did not *went* to beach (NO)
They did not *go* to beach (YES)
I hope you have learnt something today.
Meet you next class.